about Home Sweet Home
I provide homebuyers, sellers, real estate agents, and mortgage lenders with a comprehensive visual examination of any home, based on American Society of Home Inspectors [ASHI] standards
- Single Family Homes
- Multi Family Homes
I’ll inform you about major concerns and deficiencies. But my inspection isn’t just about problems. It’s about solutions! I share the information you need to understand and maintain your new home – down to the last detail. You’ll get an education.
I’ll be happy to answer any questions that you may have about your home, not only during your inspection but also in the future, long after you’ve moved in. Just call.
Please check out what my clients say below about their Home Sweet Home Inspection reports that cover every last detail.
— Paul Littell
Experienced Home Builder and Renovator – General Contracting and Design
- Virginia State Home Inspection License: #3380001406
- Fully insured
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors [InterNachi] Associate Member NACHI 18061406
- American Society of Home Inspectors [ASHI] Associate Member 265772
Qualified in Accessible Housing, Aging-In-Place and Universal Design Solutions, and in Natural Catastrophe Adjusting
- National Association of Homebuilders [NAHB] Certification in Design/Build Solutions for Aging & Accessibility (CAPS I, II, and III)
- Florida Non-Resident Adjuster License – W454392.
- Texas General Lines – Emergency Adjuster License – 2245337
- TWIA / TFPA Residential Field Adjuster Certification
- TWIA Commercial Field Adjuster Certification